1ST ANNIVERSARY TWITTER FAN ART CONTEST RULES
Show us what you got, Arks! We’ve seen some of your art in the PSO2 Global Forums, but we want to see more! We’d like submissions of fan art that has a theme celebrating PSO2’s 1-Year Anniversary, and we know just the operatives to do it! You could be one of 10 WINNERS to receive 200 SG and an Appreciation Medal: Gold! Not only that, but the winners will have their design implemented in the form of a Poster in the game! Now that’s an inspiring prize!
By entering this contest, you are agreeing to the Official Rules and the decisions of Sega Corporation, which can be viewed in greater detail here.
The contest starts at 7:00PM PDT/4:00AM CEST on April 21/22, 2021 (11:00 AM JST on April 22) and all entries must be received no later than 11:00PM PDT/8:00AM CEST on May 26/27, 2021 (3:00 PM JST on May 27)
To qualify to this contest, entrants must (i) be legal residents of the countries in which the Game is legally available, (ii) have reached the legal age of majority in their country and be at least eighteen (18) years old, and (iii) have a valid Twitter.com account and Internet access. Participants must not be legally resident any countries currently under sanction by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. For the most up-to-date list of sanctions countries, visit https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/financial-sanctions/sanctions-programs-and-country-information.
How to enter
All you need to do is follow us on Twitter and Direct Message your design to @play_pso2 during the contest period and according to the specifications below.
Fan Art Submission Requirements:
- Image resolution / dimensions: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Accepted file formats/types: jpeg
- Maximum file size for Artwork submissions: 1MB
- Must not have been previously submitted in a promotion of any kind or exhibited, won any prize or award, or displayed publicly through any means.
- Must not disparage any person or violate or infringe another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, property, publicity or intellectual property rights.
- Must not include any third-party logos, brand names, copyrighted works or trademarks on or as part of the Artwork, other than Sponsor’s trademarks, logos and designs, including official Game characters and items, which each entrant has limited license to use for the sole purposes of submitting an entry.
- Must not contain content that is hateful, violent, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, promotes bigotry, racism, sexism, alcohol, gratuitous violence, illegal drugs, weapons, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on gender, race, color, creed, disability, national origin, religion, age, marital status, lawful alien status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected category.
- Must not have any personally identifiable information such as last names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses incorporated on or as part of the Artwork.
- Must not contain content that includes nudity, sexually explicit, lewd, obscene, offensive, disparaging or other inappropriate content.
- Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to any laws or regulations.
- Please include a design name or title for the Artwork as part of the submission.
Fan Art Submission Theme:
- One Year Anniversary Celebration
*The PSO2 Official Twitter account will only contact those who have won using Twitter’s direct messaging feature.
**If the successful applicant does not reply within one week after receiving the notification, winnings will be automatically void.
***If you unfollow the official Twitter account before the winners are chosen, you will be considered ineligible to win.
Winners will be contacted via Twitter’s DM feature. Users with closed DMs will not be eligible to win. Upon being notified, the winners will have one (1) week to reply to our message with the following information:
- Player ID
- Character’s Name
- Character’s Ship No.