Ship Transfer is now available on Phantasy Star Online 2 North America!
Ship Transfer available: 7/08 (end of maintenance)
Ship Transfer cost: 700 AC
- You must have the necessary amount of AC in your account by the scheduled maintenance following the submission of your Ship Transfer Application.
- The character you seek to transfer must not be banned or have restricted use of the game for any reason.
- If you are the Captain of an Alliance, you must have at least one character on your account who is staying aboard the Ship you are transferring from.
- The character you seek to transfer must not be the group leader of a Group Chat.
- On the Character Selection Screen, select the character you wish to transfer and choose [Application for Ship Transfer during Scheduled Maintenance] under [Procedures].
- Pick the Ship you’d like to transfer to out of the options available on the displayed list. Your current Ship will be shown in gray.
- Select [Yes] to submit your application for Ship Transfer.
- Completing an application for Ship Transfer will initiate the process, while the actual transfer will be carried out during a scheduled maintenance period. The required AC will be consumed upon completion of the Ship Transfer.
Each scheduled maintenance period will have a set number of Ship Transfers that are allowed.