PSO2:NGS About the Personal Shop
- Items obtained through PSO2:NGS are only tradable with other players via the Personal Shop for PSO2:NGS.
- Also, items obtained in PSO2 cannot be put up for sale in the Personal Shop for PSO2:NGS.
- The Personal Shop of PSO2:NGS will only accept N-Meseta as currency for payment of items.
- Upon putting an item up for sale in the PSO2:NGS Personal Shop, the seller will pay 10% of the selling price as a commission fee.
- This commission percentage is determined based on assumed economic conditions, however this percentage is subject to change depending on the economic conditions after game launch.
- AC Scratch items that have a “Recommended” icon will have higher minimum sale prices than other items in the Personal Shops of PSO2:NGS.
- Minimum sale prices of “Recommended” items in the Personal Shops will be maintained to be in keeping with the in-game economy.
- Information – such as the seller’s name of an item for sale in the Personal Shop of PSO2:NGS – will be accessible and available by search for those who obtain specific titles.
- This function is to be implemented as a measure to prevent RMT, and we will continue to monitor economic activity and enact countermeasures should it become necessary.
*The information described within this page is under development. The contents and functions detailed in this article could be updated without any prior notice.