What’s New in Episode 6
Release Date: December 2020
Platforms: Xbox Series X|S (Backwards compatible), Xbox One, Windows 10, Steam
So, you left the Sacred Magical Kingdom of Epykuento in the transcendent hands of a friend, and headed back to Fleet Oracle for some much needed R&R. The only problem is that your legendary feats in vanquishing one enemy inadvertently permitted the entry of another – and she even had the gall to thank you for it. As your experience on Alternate Dimension: Omega taught you, the universe tends to favor recycling things; though chaos often interferes and these re-creations can be – flawed. Add this to the newfound knowledge that your experience on Omega may not have been historically accurate, and you have the recipe for a grim sense of foreboding. ARKS will again need your help; to make sense of the past – and preserve the future.
There will be new training regimens, and new equipment that will better enable Fleet Oracle to meet this new challenge head-on when it arrives. Apprise yourselves of the contents of this notice, operatives, and then dispose of it in a secure manner.
- New Story
- Player Level cap increased to 95
- New Classes – Phantom & Étoile
- New Summoner Pets – Herbie and Vulcan
- New Urgent Quests
- New Quest Type – Risk Exploration
- Arms Extension
- New Quest Difficulty – Ultra-Hard (UH)
- New ARKS Missions
- New Rising Weapons Badge
- New Enemy Type – Luminmech and Ultra Enemies
- New Seasonal Events
- New Mission Pass Season
- Exciting new Titles to earn
- Additional Recommended Quest – Level Up Quest
- New Collection Folders – Legendary 15★ Collection Folder, 14★ Eggs Collection 1
- New Bonus Quest – Special Mission Tokyo [Rainbow]
- New Pratice Quests – Étoile, Phantom, AIS Vega
- New S-Grade Augments
- New 15★ Weapons at Zig Shop
- New 13★ Units at Zig Shop
- 13★ Units can be have S-class Augments – S6, S7, S8
After your victorious return from the battle in Alternate Dimension: Omega, the universe seems to be righting itself, as the massive Black Hole seems to have disappeared. The only remaining oddity left to address is the sudden appearance of someone bearing a striking resemblance to a recent acquaintance – who happens to call herself Shiva, Goddess of Annihilation. Outside of the forbidding name, perhaps most alarming is the fact that Photon Arts and Techniques appear to be totally ineffective at warding her, and her companions, off. Fortunately, her initial overture towards ARKS was brief, though its purpose was to flatly declare war.
Bolstered by an armada of her own, Shiva has deployed her forces in a standard formation – directly opposing Fleet Oracle. Though the battlespace is limitless, preparation time is not, and the most massive battle in the history of ARKS is about to begin.
NEW (SCION) CLASSES
Prerequisite: Two Level 75 Classes
Recommended Mag: DEX Type
Notable Photon Arts of the Phantom include:
- Rufkonzert – Rod Photon Art for Phantoms. Unleash a string of attacks and then let loose a shockwave. Performing a Weapon Action changes the Photon Art.
- Wolkenkratzer – Katana Photon Art for Phantoms. Execute a drop attack accompanied by a shock wave. Performing a Weapon Action changes the Photon Art.
- Verbrechen – Assault Rifle Photon Art for Phantoms. Launch a line of attack satellites as you move. Performing a Weapon Action changes the Photon Art.
Prerequisite: Two Level 75 Classes
Recommended Mag: MEL/RNG/TEC Type
Notable Photon Arts of the Étoile include:
- Light Wave – Soaring Blades Photon Art. Unleashes a barrage of blows that emit shockwaves and launches a Photon Blade that pierces the enemy.
- Black Hole Rapture – Wand Étoile Photon Art. Sucks up targets into an explosion. Attack changes depending on Weapon Actions.
- Celestial Collide – Double Saber Photon Art. Release a giant Photon Blade into the enemy with a heel drop.
NEW SUMMONER PETS – HERBIE AND VULCAN
NEW RECOMMENDED QUESTS – LEVEL UP QUESTS
There’s a new entry in the Recommended Quests at the Quest Counter – Level Up Quests! These will also reward a Special Present at the end of the Quest, in addition to providing an additional 200% EXP!
NEW COLLECTION FOLDERS
Legendary 15★ Collection Folder
15★, +30 Enhancement Level Weapons!
14★ Eggs Collection 1
NEW ENEMY TYPES – LUMINMECH AND ULTRA HARD
Naturally, Shiva has some new baddies for operatives to play with. See below for the latest information ARKS HQ has received on them!
Luminmech are enemies created and dispatched by Shiva, Goddess of Annhilation. Luminmech have high attack power, use heavy armor, and have unique skills that make them a very dangerous foe.
Ultra Enemies are Native inhabitants and Falspawn of each planet that have undergone an additional, corruption-induced transformation. These enemies will be encountered in Ultra Hard Difficulty Quests.
After dispatching some Ultra Enemies, operatives have reported that each has dropped a special 15★ weapon, similar to those dropped in Risk Exploration quests.
NEW QUEST TYPE – RISK EXPLORATION
Expeditions may have become less challenging as you’ve become more powerful, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t enemies out there that will truly test your mettle! Risk Explorations are the next frontier that ARKS HQ would like you to explore, but be forewarned, because these quests are only available for those who aren’t afraid to take on Ultra Hard Quests!
It takes some time (3 days) for ARKS HQ to plan out which set of areas should be explored, and when, so these will not all be simultaneously be available, as normal Expedition Quests are. You can also expect to be more challenged by the random occurrence of Emergency Trials as well, as they’ll have more difficult goals under different conditions than those that have occurred elsewhere.
NEW ZIG SHOP ITEM – KEY RIVALATE WEAPON SERIES
You can now exchange weapons for 15★ RIVALATE SERIES WEAPONS at the Zig Shop, provided you have the necessary materials, including a Key Rivalate.
*Diard materials are obtainable by Dismantling 15★ weapons at the Crafting Terminal.
**Plam materials are obtainable by Dismantling 15★ and 14★ weapons at the Crafting Terminal.
***Class Ex-Cubes drop in the quest Survey: Remants of a Parallel World and Ultra Hard (UH) Quests.
WEAPON EXTENSION AND 13★ WEAPON CREATION
RISING WEAPONS BADGE 5
The next Rising Weapons Badge, and the wares that can be purchased with them, are here! Perhaps most notably, you can now purchase Sweets for your Pets and S-Grade Augments!
*By using the Key Rivalate found in Mission Pass 11 or received as a Title Reward for achieving the Title of Glass Guardian, you can upgrade Novel Series Weapons to Rivalate Series Weapons.
Balance adjustment – Hero
- Heroic Boost – The maximum and minimum values for power gain from this skill have been raised.
- Hero Counter – During Hero Counter, Heroic Boost has had its maximum power value increased.
- Precision Attack Critical – Critical rate has been increased.
Quest Triggers added to Rising Weapons Badge 4 Exchange Shop
- Quest Triggers up to Episode 5 have been added, e.g. Hostility Triggers, Unceasing Madness Trigger, Crimson Fellwyrm Trigger, etc.
Unique Weapons Badge Exchange Shop – New and Sale items!
- 14★ Ares Series Weapons are now available
- 15★ Weapons that come from Ultra Enemies are now available
- 13★ and below weapons are offered at half their original cost!
New ARKS Missions – Time Attack Quests
Rewards three, 7★ Units with several Augments. Very useful for new or returning players!
- Back / Hiei Houyoku
- Arms / Hiei Sou
- Legs / Hiei Shoke
New Function available via the Scratch Ticket Prize List – Check Item Market Prices!
Account Character Creation limit increased to 30!