- Flower Viewing Lobby
- New Challenge Quest – Mission: Violent Tremor
- New Items at the Challenge Miles Exchange Shop
- Seasonal Enemies – Eleph Rappy and Cherry Blossom Nyau!
- New Swap Shop Items!
- New Weapon Camo at the Zig Shop!
- New Quest Trigger at the Rising Weapons Badge 5 Exchange Shop!
Flower Viewing Lobby
Watch the sakura splendor taking place in the Shopping Plaza as the Cherry Blossoms fall! Quite the scenic backdrop for some screenshots featuring the layering wear in the Spring Festival or other AC Scratch Ticket Collections. Be sure to capture all the shots you want before the season changes!
Mission: Violent Tremor
ARKS HQ has released a new training program, and it is available for testing in the Universal Ship Challenge Lobby! This third iteration of a new multi-party ARKS training program will have up to 8 operatives exploring the old Mothership, a Falspawn Den, the Underground Shafts, and even the Cuento Castle Ruins environments for a total of 5 missions! For this Challenge Quest, you’ll be able to select a class set at the terminal before beginning the program, and this will determine your initial gear. Good luck operatives!
Oh! One more thing – in addition to the normal Classes, you can also select any of the SCION CLASSES for your Class Set in Challenge Quests! These include Hero, Phantom, Etoile, and Luster! So do what you do best, Arks, and nab those Challenge Miles!
By completing Mission: Violent Tremor, you may qualify to earn Title Rewards! The Title [VIOLENT TREMOR] BEGINNER will net you an Augment Transfer Pass, and the Title [VIOLENT TREMOR] EXPLORER will earn you a Fluxio Juran Harmonizer! In addition, this weapon can be changed to other weapon types at the Zig Shop without needing materials!
What more could Rappy add to his costume closet? Why, an Elephant of course! Keep an eye out for his adorable new flappy ears starting on April 28th!
Cherry Blossom Nyau
Nyau has got an extra “spring” in his step, and he can’t wait to show you what he’s got to share!
New Swap Shop Items
You can now exchange 13★ Units for 5 EX-Cubes each! There are also some additional exchanges, so make sure you stop by to see what you can get!
New Zig Shop Item!
Zig’s got a new Weapon Camo to share with operatives who want it! You can trade single-weapon * Coated Weapon weapon camos for one that will cloak all weapon types!
New Quest Trigger at Rising Weapons Badge 5 Exchange Shop!
That’s right Arks! You can now exchange Rising Weapons Badge 5 for a The Face of the Abyss Trigger!
- Items obtained through PSO2:NGS are only tradable with other players via the Personal Shop for PSO2:NGS.
- Also, items obtained in PSO2 cannot be put up for sale in the Personal Shop for PSO2:NGS.
- The Personal Shop of PSO2:NGS will only accept N-Meseta as currency for payment of items.
- Upon putting an item up for sale in the PSO2:NGS Personal Shop, the seller will pay 10% of the selling price as a commission fee.
- This commission percentage is determined based on assumed economic conditions, however this percentage is subject to change depending on the economic conditions after game launch.
- AC Scratch items that have a “Recommended” icon will have higher minimum sale prices than other items in the Personal Shops of PSO2:NGS.
- Minimum sale prices of “Recommended” items in the Personal Shops will be maintained to be in keeping with the in-game economy.
- Information – such as the seller’s name of an item for sale in the Personal Shop of PSO2:NGS – will be accessible and available by search for those who obtain specific titles.
- This function is to be implemented as a measure to prevent RMT, and we will continue to monitor economic activity and enact countermeasures should it become necessary.
*The information described within this page is under development. The contents and functions detailed in this article could be updated without any prior notice.